Mobile IV Nurse in Anne Arundel County
From Regaining Your Energy To Beautifying Your Complexion, Or Restoring Your Body’s Natural Balance Of Vitamins And Minerals, We’re Anne Arundel County's IV Therapy Experts.
Visit our Wellness Center or sit back and relax in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel room, as we bring the benefits of IV hydration to you.
How It Works
We’ll assess your medical history and symptoms, then recommend the perfect IV drip for you. Your treatment is delivered at our relaxing Wellness Center, by a qualified nurse who’ll explain how your perfect IV solution will make you look great, feel better, and perform at your peak. We can even suggest extra vitamins if you’d like to customize your session even further.
Can’t make it to our Wellness Center? No problem! Our medical professionals can also deliver IV hydration treatment in the comfort of your home, office, or even your hotel room.
1. Contact Us
Use our form to check the boxes which sound closest to your needs right now.
Don’t worry if you’re not sure, we’ll take care of you every step of the way.
2. Medical Review
You’ll meet our medical director for a small one-time fee to review your medical history. This requirement ensures you’re getting exactly what your body needs from IV Hydration.*
3. Get IV Therapy
Either visit the Wellness Center or get IV therapy in the privacy and comfort of your home, office, or hotel room. All treatments are provided by a medical professional who’ll be with you the entire time.
4. Feel Great
Treatment usually takes around 45-minutes and, once finished, get ready to quickly look, feel, and perform better!
*Our priority is always your safety and the quality of your experience. For that reason, you’ll only receive IV therapy once we have a completed electronic medical questionnaire and patient authorization and you’ve met with our Medical Director for pre and post-vital signs and final patient assessment.
Why IV Hydration?
Did you know that high-dose intravenous vitamin C has been demonstrated to have anti-tumor and chemo-sensitizing properties?  
Or that getting vitamin C with an IV drip has different, positive, effects on your body compared to eating or drinking it? 
Or that glutathione (an antioxidant you can take intravenously) has been demonstrated to decrease visible signs of aging, such as reducing wrinkling and increasing your skin elasticity?
What Medical Professionals
Know About IV Therapy
Stress & Anxiety
Wrinkles & Aging Skin
Muscle Pain & Soreness
Migraines, Headaches, & Hangovers
IV therapy can also offer incredibly safe and life changing, benefits for sufferers of cancer, diabetes, and neuropathy conditions.
All of this meant that IV therapy was a treatment previously reserved only for the rich.
But here at Vida Fusion Health we’re making it available to you too.
For about the same cost as a gym membership, a massage, or a haircut, you can now experience the life-changing benefits of IV hydration.
Take a look at how IV drip therapy can help you look and feel amazing, today.
Anne Arundel County’s Premier IV Hydration Clinic
Vida Fusion Health helps busy moms, stressed out professionals, hard-working athletes, and even weekend partygoers in Anne Arundel County look and feel like their best.
Our Qualified medical professionals deliver IV hydration therapy to rapidly replace fluids and electrolytes your body needs to recover from migraines, brain fog, heavy workouts, bouts of illness, or even poor skin health.
If you’ve never tried IV therapy before – don’t worry! Our medical professionals are experts at suggesting the exact IV hydration solution your body needs.
Visit our Anne Arundel County Wellness Center (located inside Kahlalove Bodywork) or have us come to your home, office, or hotel room, and join hundreds of people in your area who look and feel their best thanks to IV hydration.
Experience the benefits of IV drip therapy, delivered by qualified medical professionals in Anne Arundel County.
Our IV Hydration treatments are designed to ensure you feel your best and brightest everyday; from treating hangovers to rehydrating burned-out professionals to restoring your body’s natural balance of vitamins and minerals.
Should I Have IV Hydration Therapy?
IV Therapy treatment probably isn’t for you if:
- You drink exactly the right balance of water and electrolytes every day.
- You don’t think you can improve the way you look or feel.
- You don’t ever suffer from headaches or feel sluggish
- You never experience soreness after exercise
- You never get hangovers
If, on the other hand, you’d like to improve the way you feel in both body and mind, IV drip therapy could be a vital part of your health and wellness routine.
Perhaps that’s why we’re seeing fast-growing demand for our services across the entire Anne Arundel County area.
Find out more about the IV Hydration Therapy that’s right for you by hitting the button below.
- Abdel-Latif MM, Raouf AA, Sabra K, Kelleher D, Reynolds JV. Vitamin C enhances chemosensitization of esophageal cancer cells in vitro. J Chemother. 2005;17:539-549.[↩]
- Nagy B, Mucsi I, Molnar J, Varga A, Thurzo L. Chemosensitizing effect of vitamin C in combination with 5-fluorouracil in vitro. In Vivo. 2003;17:289-292. [↩]
- Fromberg A, Gutsch D, Schulze D, Vollbracht C, Weiss G, Czubayko F, Aigner A. Ascorbate exerts anti-proliferative effects through cell cycle inhibition and sensitizes tumor cells towards cytostatic drugs. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2011;67:1157-66. [↩]
- Padayatty SJ, Sun H, Wang Y, Riordan HD, Hewitt SM, Katz A, Wesley RA, Levine M. Vitamin C pharmacokinetics: implications for oral and intravenous use. Ann Intern Med. 2004 Apr 6;140(7):533-7[↩]
- Weschawalit S, Thongthip S, Phutrakool P, Asawanonda P. Glutathione and its antiaging and antimelanogenic effects. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017;10:147–153[↩]